Example how everyone can improve Lubuntu without any special knowledge (Translation)

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 6 23:09:46 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

the details for lubuntu translations are at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Translations

please feel free to come back and ask further questions.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw