Switching user

Pierre Gobin pierre.gobin at sfr.fr
Thu Apr 5 20:19:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

With LightDM's update, the possibility to switch of user reappear in the
list when we click on the shutdown button. Is it a wanted feature ?

If it is, there are some bugs.
For example, if I choose to switch user, I arrive on the lightdm screen.
But if I connect again on the same account, xscreensaver has locked the
screen and I have to give my password again.
An other example : if I switch user, connect on an other account, then
reconnect on the first account, I can't shutdown the computer without
giving my root password.

Could someone give me some information ?

Thanks,
Pierre Gobin