New lubuntu.net site

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 2 20:33:20 UTC 2012

Karl,

as with all things, if people wish to do translations, they will. If they
do not, then they do not get those languages. They are volunteers and we
cannot force them to do it! That said, as several people have volunteered
 I would include the option of internationalisation when you do setting up.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw