pcmanfm testing (bug fixes inside !)

Lance lbsolost at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 15:48:34 UTC 2012

RE: this test-case document:

http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Applications/Pcmanfm

Two minor issues, first issue:

pfm-003/step #6 says:

Right click on the Del bookmark, and click on Delete Bookmark Item.

But the new dialogue is "Remove from Bookmarks" rather than Delete Bookmark Item.

Second issue:

in the same document, but in pfm-006, it says in step #4:

"A new window of the files manager should appear in the current location, with a yellow address bar."

But we no longer get a "yellow" address bar, I don't think we have in quite some time.

It's all very minor stuff, nothing to lose sleep over.

Lance