[lubuntu-devel] Lubuntu-devel Digest, Vol 73, Issue 2

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 16:31:29 UTC 2022

 top posting:

So, in the apport bug report on LP there was another user experiencing the
same issue and he linked a thread on the Discourse forum about it.  I
posted back, saying I can't often get to the forum, because it loads to a
blank page . . . .

This morning I tried to click on his link . . . and . . . again it loads to
a crisp white page.  Recurring issue, again recurring??