[lubuntu-devel] Testing in progress . . . we're Jammin' . . . with jammy.

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:05:34 UTC 2021

folks:

I just upgraded from impish to jammy via sources.list edit and initial
impressions are "good" . . . jammy seems zippier than impish, which is
helpful.

Previously the impish Lu system had to be the slowest of my linux distros
to get to the GUI log in window, and even taking time to get FF launched .
. . it wasn't really "impish" in my daily use of it.

I'm keeping the fingers crossed that we will be "Jammin' with jammy??