[lubuntu-devel] 2nd Hirsute Hippo rebuild (Klose)--mouse cursor = 16 horizontal lines?

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 20:48:15 UTC 2021

@Walter:

Thanks for the reply, the problem did seem to "come out of nowhere" and is
persisting . . . .  I can easily wait to test out 5.11.0-16 to see if that
gets it done.  I recently had to step up my kernel in my Pop! computer
using mainline app, and in looking there at all of the kernels listed it
seems like the kernel "stream" is well ahead of the 5.11 line . . . ??

Don't know if it's worth it or "safe" to boost up to 5.12 in Hirsute . .
.??  Or whether synaptic would give me the newest kernel that is OK for
Hirsute . . . but I would like to be able to have a "non-cloud" cursor w/o
having to run dpkg each time, etc.  Have system, willing to test on it, etc.