[lubuntu-devel] please help us test Cosmic Cuttlefish Beta 18.10 (again)

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 27 15:27:04 UTC 2018

We had a respin of *all* of the Ubuntu images around 0700 UTC or so,
essentially removing the completed tests from the active testing
results. I have no reason to believe the changes introduced will have
any significant impact, but if everyone could please do another round of
tests, **especially for i386**, that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I didn't see any bugs reported. No one found anything wrong? I
*know* there are at least some things missing. ☺

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D