[lubuntu-devel] Full speed ahead to 18.10!

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at lubuntu.me
Sun Aug 19 02:58:43 UTC 2018

Hello,

The mailing list has seen some neglect lately, so I wanted to write
about the remaining bits that need to be put into place before 18.10 is
released to the masses: https://phab.lubuntu.me/T53

The release date is expected for October 18th of this year. This leaves
a little less than nine weeks to go! This will certainly fly by past, as
final freeze is a few weeks before that.

One thing we want to emphasize is *we* *need* *testing*. If you have a
spare computer, we need help testing every nook and cranny of Lubuntu
Cosmic. If you find any issue, from usability to bugs or something that
just plain doesn't make any sense, we want to know about *all* of it.
Feel free to respond here, respond on the Phab task, or personally email me.

Here's where you can find the dailies:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/daily-live/pending/

NOTE: They might be rough around the edges, but we want to know about it!

Thanks, and happy hacking.

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2 at lubuntu.me