[lubuntu-devel] [lubuntu-users] Lubuntu Zesty Zapus Alpha 2 has been released!

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 17:21:44 UTC 2017

Hi Ronald,

- Please specify the computer (or motherboard)
. brand name and model
. RAM (size)
. graphics card/chip (brand name and model)
. wifi card/chip/dongle (brand name and model)

- Is any other internet service running, for example email?

- Which version of Lubuntu are you running?

- How did you install Firefox, and which version of Firefox is it?

- Which add-ons have you installed into Firefox?

- Does Firefox work for you in a live session booted from a DVD/USB
drive with Lubuntu 16.04.1 LTS?

Nio