[lubuntu-devel] Lubuntu Zesty Zapus Beta 1 Call For Testing

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 23 18:22:48 UTC 2017

Lubuntu did not fully tested before we had to do a respin last night, so we
*urgently* need the full suite of testcases completed in order to release
Beta 1. According to the Release Team, it will be shipped in 4 hours with
or  without us.

That said, we need your help, regardless of whether or not you're familiar
with testing, whether you're on the Lubuntu Team, whether you use Lubuntu,
whether you have old hardware or new hardware, whether you have a machine
to install on or not (virtual machines work).

To get started, go to the [ISO QA tracker] [1], pick a Lubuntu testcase and
test. Instructions on how to use the tracker are at the top of the page.
Just make sure to record your results on the tracker. This is a formal
process.

If you have questions, come to #lubuntu-devel on IRC or reply back to the
lubuntu-devel mailing list. Feel free to ping tsimonq2 or myself.

Thanks for making Lubuntu better!

[1]: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/373/builds

@wxl | polka.bike
c563 cac5 8be1 2f22 a49d