[lubuntu-devel] Lubuntu-devel [ANN] Call for testing 16.04.2

Brendan || Lyn Perrine walterorlin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 20:39:01 UTC 2017

Greetings,

It is that time again! The release candidate images for 16.04.2 are
pending, so we need to test the images to make sure that we can have a
smooth release.

We need to test the following to ensure that we can release without a
problem:

 1. An upgrade from 14.04 to 16.04, and package tests done to ensure
that the upgrade was seamless and we are regression-free.
 2. An upgrade from 16.04 to 16.04.2, and package tests done to ensure
that the upgrade was seamless and we are regression-free.

Please report your results on the ISO QA tracker: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/

Right now I'm working on the release notes for 16.04.2[1]. Check back in
a few hours if you want to proofread/confirm the notes. If you found any
new bugs, please report them on that page.

If you found any other way to help that hasn't been listed above,
respond to this message, email me, or join #lubuntu-devel on freenode[2]
and mention it there.

Have a nice day, and get testing! :)

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XenialXerus/ReleaseNotes/Lubuntu
[2] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#lubuntu-devel
[3] Simon Quigley asked I send this myself as a favor to him.

--
Brendan || Lyn Perrine <walterorlin at gmail.com>