[lubuntu-devel] Next Lubuntu Team Meeting

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at lubuntu.me
Thu Apr 13 23:12:02 UTC 2017

It seems like the best time for this meeting is tomorrow (Friday, April
14) from 2 PM to 3 PM CDT, or 19:00 to 20:00 UTC. Please expect this
meeting to go on for more than this hour-long timeframe, as we have a
lot to talk about.

Apologies for the short notice. If everyone can't make it, we can have
the meeting on Friday, April 21 from 2 PM to 3 PM CDT, or 19:00 to 20:00
UTC.

I'll be adding items to the agenda[1] soon. I encourage you all to add
any items that you would like to talk about.

Thanks!

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings/Agenda

--
Simon Quigley