[lubuntu-devel] what to check in the Lubuntu alternate

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 06:28:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

I tested the Lubuntu alternate amd64 beta 2 (dated 20160927.5) in BIOS
mode and UEFI mode:

-----
BIOS mode:

works, tested in
http://www.toshiba.se/laptops/satellite-pro/c850/satellite-pro-c850-19w/)
-----
UEFI mode:

works in:
https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/nuc/nuc-kit-nuc6i3syh.html
---
grub menu ok, but debian installer's graphics fail:
http://www.toshiba.se/laptops/satellite-pro/c850/satellite-pro-c850-19w/
bug report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/debian-installer/+bug/1552365)
---
nothing works, black screen with cursor in:
https://shop.lenovo.com/ISS_Static/ww/wci/products/us/laptop/thinkpad/x-series/x131e-intel/X131e-Datasheet-Intel.pdf
new bug?
-----

Best regards