[lubuntu-devel] Fwd: Yakkety Yak (16.10) Final Beta Freeze

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 21 14:20:50 UTC 2016

We're a day late on providing images for testing the final beta of Yakkety,
but still hoping to release on Thursday. That said, your urgent help in
testing is requested. I know a new kernel is out in this one.

Images found here:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/367/builds

More info here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing