[lubuntu-devel] Zesty seed wierdness

Brendan Perrine walterorlin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 01:19:52 UTC 2016

On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 23:38:28 -0800
Brendan Perrine <walterorlin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not sure what to file this against but the current zesty seed for lubuntu does not install man from the alternate installer. The last time I talked to Julien about a similar problem I was told to check the seed but it has manpages and command not found on the alternate image but this does not seem to be installing right but even I am a bit confused about what to report a bug on. I can install them with apt and then. It seems manpages and command-not-found were not installed by the alternate installer which is quite strange given they are on the seed and on iso. And yes I did automatically check the checksums with zsync. Any ideas on what to report to get this fixed. I am getting a bit tired now as it is 23:18 in my local time zone.
>
> --
> Brendan Perrine <walterorlin at gmail.com>
Ok this does nto seem to effect todays ubnutu server install. Should I file this bug against tasksel if I cannot reproduce it today. I also did not notice man not working in todays desktop image. This is really strange to me what happened I might try another alternate image from today. This was really quite confusing.
--
Brendan Perrine <walterorlin at gmail.com>