[lubuntu-devel] LXQt wiki area

Phill. Whiteside phillwuk at gmail.com
Tue May 10 01:24:55 UTC 2016

Why do you think lubuntu.me is not hosted with canonical, yet they did the
trade mark registration? They are paying for the domain and the hosting
comes free..... I'll chat to Alf and Julien about what wiki structure is
best, writing up a wiki structure in moin that is not compatible with
MediaWiki is foolish. Any one who thinks Canonical IS are smarter than
Fedora guys is foolish. They posted their notes up so as to help others
facing the nightmare.

But, as the two of you are 100% against everything I suggest, I'll just go
'meh' and work with debian-lxqt which you may find is the upstream
requirements for lubuntu-lxqt.

Kindest Regards,

Phill.