[lubuntu-devel] LXQt

Phill. Whiteside phillwuk at gmail.com
Wed May 4 21:35:55 UTC 2016

Hi Brendan,

Once the go ahead comes in from Julien, the comment "*NOTICE*: always
subscribe Lubuntu Packages Team <https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-packaging> to
bugs encountered within Lubuntu. " will come back in to play, and as such
you good people will be informed. While we were having a feel about and
bouncing things around on strictly non-official areas, I would not have
formulated up bug reports for you guys with such stuff. As mentioned, we
discussed some on IRC with one moving to a bug fix and one to be discussed
between Julien and Alf.

Regards,

Phill.