[lubuntu-devel] Raspberry Pi Lubuntu

Isaac Carter icarter1391 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 00:42:17 UTC 2016

Hi Simon,

Noticing these two bugs so far.

1) The calendar widget has the days wrong. It shows the correct days of the
month, but then they are also listed on the far left of the calendar, but
are wrong and shouldn't be there

2) The time has the wrong day and time as well.

I didn't notice either one when using 15.10. Currently trying to download a
proper screen capturing app so I can explain/show the issue. Just checked
the "Time and Date" settings and they are correct for my location.

Also sorry to hear you broke your Pi 3. Good thing they aren't too
expensive!