[lubuntu-devel] Spreadsheet for testing RAM for installing. Was: Re: non pae

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Mon Mar 14 09:33:45 UTC 2016

I did a fresh install of L.14.04.4 LTS i386 today and it shows 178 MB
idle after booting.
But after an upgrade and reboot the memory was down to a steady 137 MB.

As I reported earlier the same machine showed 112-115 MB for L.16.04
i386 ISO of 20160311 Xenial daily .

This machine has an integrated NVIDIA card but in both cases the default
graphic driver was not changed.

So, yes.

Henk