[lubuntu-devel] non pae

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 18:41:53 UTC 2016

Hi Phill,

The kernel has increased in size and it needs more RAM than before.
Maybe systemd also means that Lubuntu needs more RAM than before. In
order to know the exact figures, I think someone really needs to test it
(which does take time to perform).

I am quite busy nowadays. Maybe we can ask someone (else) to do it. I
can help by describing how to do it (and to get some kind of comparison
between Xenial and Trusty).

Best regards
Nio