[lubuntu-devel] Xenial Alpha 2 available for testing, due Friday

Herminio Hernandez, Jr. herminio.hernandezjr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 18:47:04 UTC 2016

I got lxqt installed. It is a little buggy. Trackpad scrolling on the
windows does not work. This is something I have noticed in qupzilla since
14.04. I have placed a bug report with no result.  It looks beautiful.
Another issue I keep running into on Ubuntu based distros is video playback
on PPC. It fans just start kicking  away and Xorg process take almost half
the CPU. I am going to keep it installed and play with it some more.

​