[lubuntu-devel] Xenial Alpha 2 available for testing, due Friday

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 27 15:30:33 UTC 2016

As you can see from the [email][1] to the release team from yours truly,
Xenial Xerus 16.04 LTS Alpha 2 is now available for testing, with a goal of
releasing on Friday. Thanks to the wonderful Lubuntu QA team, much of the
testing is already done (thank you!), but PPC is in need of help. I remind
you that we only ship PPC in LTS, so now is the time to act. If you have
any questions, comments, or concerns, let me know!

[1]:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-release/2016-January/003537.html

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike