[lubuntu-devel] ANNOUNCEMENT: We need your input on Lubuntu image sizes!

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 16:08:15 UTC 2016

Den 2016-08-18 kl. 03:22, skrev Simon Quigley:
> *The Lubuntu team needs your feedback!*
>
> We would like to get your input on a poll we have created to gauge your
> usage of the Lubuntu images. Your feedback is essential in making sure
> we make the right decision going forward!
>
> The poll is located here: http://lubuntu.me/cd-size-poll/
>
> The poll closes on 26 August 2016 at 19 UTC, so please get your feedback
> in before then!

Hi Lubuntuers,

This is an illustration of the problem with zRAM and encrypted disk. In
this case it was solved by swapping off.

But computers without enough RAM to run the graphical installer need the
alternate iso file and the text mode installer: There is a reason why
the isotesting testcases with encryption belong to the alternate iso files.

'Re: Installation stopped due to "unsafe Swap Space"'

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2334294&page=2&p=13533618#post13533618

Best regards
Nio