[lubuntu-devel] [lubuntu-users] cups not built-in ?

Andre Campos Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 20:30:55 UTC 2016

If a computer can't boot DVD or USB (or does not worth to upgrade). How
useful is this computer?

People can actually work with a computer on this conditions? This
discussion is also about focus...

IMHO people who aim to install Linux on ancient machines must apply all
efforts to accomplish the mission. There is an alternate installation CD.
The additional time should be counted as fun time...