[lubuntu-devel] cursor invisible after timeout and screen-saving

Olle Wiklund wiklund.olle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:36:50 UTC 2016

Hi developers and testers,

I found a new bug in my 'main testing machine'

http://www.toshiba.se/laptops/satellite-pro/c850/satellite-pro-c850-19w/

when I left a brand new Lubuntu Xenial final installed system for a
while. After the screen-saver kicked in, and I activated it again, there
was no cursor on the screen.

But I can select thing by moving to the bottom left corner (the colour
of the menu button changes), 'it is there' but invisible.

The cursor appears again after logout.

It is not a temporary glitch because I can repeat it (in that computer).

1. Please check if your computer is affected too.

2. I have no idea how to report this bug. What package should be blamed?

Best regards
Nio
--
Olle Wiklund