[lubuntu-devel] change in grep might cause [other] bugs

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:23:03 UTC 2016

Hi Phill,

Sorry, I think I failed to convey what I meant. If I understand
correctly, there was a partial fix for this language bug, but it was not
solved until now, when Mathieu found this new grep behaviour and fixed it.

What I meant is that there may be other bugs, that seem not related at
all, but that might be caused by the same change in grep.

Best regards
Nio