Xenial Alternate ISO's

Simon Quigley sqawesome99 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 20:44:12 UTC 2015

Just out of curiosity, would there happen to be a way to fix the
installed system after using this ISO? Maybe compile some packages from
source? What exactly isn't there when it is installed with that ISO?
A way to find this out would be to get a 15.10 ISO, get a list of all
of the packages, do the same for a system installed with this ISO, then
diff it. Then one could complie the remaining packages from source.
Although that last part may not help, and I might do that just for the
fun of it, just diffing it may help figure out the issue is with the
installer. Maybe we can look at recent commits to the installer and see
what would affect the installer that much.
Happy holidays!

--
Have a nice day,
Simon Quigley