[loco-contacts] Call for Nomination: Local Communities Research Committee

Torsten Franz torsten.franz at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 8 20:55:02 UTC 2021

Hello everybody,

The Community Council has concluded that we need a new evaluation of the
Ubuntu Local Communities project (https://loco.ubuntu.com) itself and
this should be done by a Local Communities Research Committee.

You can read the thoughts behind this call and what we are looking for
on the Community Hub:
https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/local-communities-research-committee/20186

If you think you can and want to make a contribution to Ubuntu here,
please send your nomination to community-council at lists.ubuntu.com.

Nominations are now open and will close on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at
23:59 UTC. After that, the Community Council will review the submissions
and appoint the Local Communities Research Committee.

On behalf of the Community Council,
Torsten