[loco-contacts] 16.04 DVD packs for LoCos?

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 16 16:59:55 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

For the last LTS, LoCos were encouraged to submit CD/DVD request packs
all the way back in March[0] of that year to get orders lined up for
when the DVDs were available.

Will Canonical continue to offer DVDs this time around? If so, can we
begin requesting them? My own local release party won't likely happen
until May, so there's a chance we could get them in time for that if
they're still being offered.

The form we used last time (referenced in the fridge post[1] from
2014) doesn't specify which version requests are for, and I'd hate to
end up with a box of 14.04 disks for my 16.04 release party :)

Thanks.

[0] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/loco-contacts/2014-March/006654.html
[1] http://lococouncil.ubuntu.com/2014/03/13/14-04-dvdscds-pre-orders-now-open-for-verified-loco-teams/