[loco-contacts] Request

Miles msdomdonner at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 9 09:03:44 UTC 2015

Greetings everyone,
I would like to request that one or more try and attend our first
meeting of all the African LoCo team members on irc channel
#ubuntu-africa on the 29th of July (this month) I understand that the
timezone thing makes it difficult for some to attend a UTC 18.30 time,
but I am hoping someone is in a closer timezone to Africa and can grace
us with their presence.
I do not expect anything from you guys but feel that your presence will
encourage and inspire the people present, as in, they will see that the
rest of our broad community feel that an Africa revival is important to
everyone in Ubuntu not just each group in their own areas.

 Also I do not expect any of you to spend the full hour at the meeting.
Just pop in for 5 of ten minutes if time is a problem.

We will be using an ibid bot written by cocooncrash, tumbleweed and some
others, so, once the meeting has started you can just login by typing QA
I am "Full Name" from (whatever council or board)
Our agenda is at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AfricanTeams/Meetings/20150729  feel free to add
any ideas to the agenda
Please feel free to mail me if you have any queries.
We have just started using social media to help out with the project of
uniting all of Africas LoCos in irc #ubuntu-africa
Facebook page is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/494775420686780/ and
twitter is @ubuntuinafrica
Links to the whole project
http://ubuntu-africa.info