[loco-contacts] Our teams reject the new LoCo Council policy

mhall119 mhall119 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 00:22:00 UTC 2014

On Oct 16, 2014 4:14 PM, "Xuacu" <xuacusk8 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all:
>
> As a member of the existing Asturian LoCo Team, how comes that I'm
> aware just now that we are demoted from Team to Sub-Team? Something is
> really wrong if we have a policy that affects the pre-existing Teams
> and we only know about it when it's in place.

There has not been any change to the Asturian team's status. If your team
is currently a verified team, just tell the LC that you want to remain
independent at your next recertification meeting. If you are not verified
and you want to be, just tell the LC that you want to be independently
verified. If you are not verified and you don't want to be, there is
nothing you need to do.