Ubuntu 14.04LTS DVDs is delivered!

Tomo Popovic tp0x45 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 00:09:43 UTC 2014

Ubuntu Montenegro received DVDs!
Cheers!
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic message and any
attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information
is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed.
Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this
message is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any
unauthorized reliance on this message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the
message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.