[loco-contacts] How to run a Global Jam event

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 25 15:56:27 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

on Wed, 27 Aug 2014 we are going to have two hangouts on
http://ubuntuonair.com to chat about how to set up a Global Jam event
and answer all questions which could come up.

The two hangouts are going to be at

  - 10 UTC (Alan Pope and myself)
  - 19 UTC (Michael Hall and Nicholas Skaggs)

It's a lot more fun if we have folks from LoCo teams on the hangout, so
if you organised jam-like events in the past in your LoCo, let us know
and we'll do the event together.

If you're new to everything to do with jams, you might as well already
have a look at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam - we're gearing
up for the next Ubuntu Global Jam (12-14 September).

Thanks a lot everyone, have a great day,
  Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! http://packaging.ubuntu.com
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+