[loco-contacts] Ubuntu Global Jam Planning

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 15 14:55:42 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

here's a quick update of the Ubuntu Global Jam planning.

Alan, Mike, Nick and I got together yesterday for an hour to have a
hangout on air. Our notes and work items can be seen here:

  http://pad.ubuntu.com/j2HWUfgxCp

It basically boils down to:

  - mail all LoCos to interest them in organising an event
  - talk to development/other teams in Ubuntu to ask them
    for support and/or lists of tasks
  - have two more Hangouts on Air to answer questions:
	27 Aug, 10 UTC
	27 Aug, 19 UTC

The docs on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/James are in the process of being updated as well.

Obviously the event needs as much help as possible. If you want to help
in any way, ping any of us or plunge right in and help fixing the docs,
talking to your team or raising awareness, all is going to be much
appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance. :-)

Have a great day,
  Daniel