Shipit and the LTS

Mike O'Donohue airurando at eircom.net
Thu Oct 24 18:59:53 UTC 2013

The procedure for requesting DVDs (or whatever install media is
offered) is outlined at:

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingCds>https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingCds

This wiki page was last updated for 12.10, the last time DVDs were
distributed to LoCo Teams.

I presume the request procedure for 14.04 DVDs/alternative media will
follow a similar structure.

Important to note that the LoCo Team Contact must request the
Media.  If memory serves, the LoCo Team contacts make their requests
much closer to the release date.

Regards,

Mike O'Donohue