FOSDEM 2013

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Wed Jan 16 23:02:13 UTC 2013

Laura Czajkowski schreef op do 03-01-2013 om 10:48 [+0000]:
> On 03/01/13 10:47, Laura Czajkowski wrote:
> > I just created a wiki page for those attending FOSDEM 2013 which is
> > less than a month away! If you're going why not add your details to
> > the wiki so we can meet up.  In previous years there has been a great
> > attendance by the Ubuntu Community.
> >
> > See you there

I will see you!  :)

> Clearly I was a little to happy about this topic I forgot to include the
> wiki page - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Fosdem/2013

Usually the booth is mostly run by Ubuntu-be volunteers, but we are
always happy to welcome help from other locoteams at the booth too.  I
remember people from ubuntu-nl, ubuntu-ie (Laura!) and ubuntu-fr helping
in previous years.
Small incentive: if you help at the booth, you can also bring swag from
your own locoteam to sell (if you want).  Profits on that are for your
locoteam, of course.

About the dinner: the list on the wiki is for us to get a raw idea about
how many people would like to go out for dinner with us, but we will
have a list at the booth on Saturday where you can put your name on that
we will use to call a restaurant somewhere in the afternoon (so please
come to our booth in time if possible) to reserve space.  Usually there
is some leeway to get a couple people extra in, but 10 extra probably
might not work...  ;)

--
Jan Claeys