launchpad locoteams branding

YoBoY yoboy.leguesh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:09:36 UTC 2013

Hi everyone and happy new year :)

I just noticed we haven't changed the branding on the locoteams
launchpad team page (https://launchpad.net/~locoteams). It's not really
important, but I love having those icons on my launchpad page, and this
one is old ;)

What we need:
  - an icon 14x14 (<5kb)
  - a logo 64x64 (<50kb)
  - a mugshot 192x192 (<100kb)

The icons appears everywhere in small size, so no text in it. It should
reflect ubuntu or the community.
The logo appears on the launchpad team page.
The mugshot appears if you display a team members photos where this team is.

The locoteams-approved, and ubuntu-lococouncil can also have some love
with the branding. :D

So, if some of you can think of this and propose some design to fix
these icons/logos/mugshots it should be great. (jpg, png, svg are the
best formats for that)

Thank you.

YoBoY