Ubuntu Global Jam Tasks

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 21 08:16:12 UTC 2013

Hello Fellow LoCo Contacts,

I wanted to encourage you to invite members of your Local Community
Team's to take part in bug work and documentation work. These two areas
are critical to each release cycle and getting involved in both is not
as hard as it may seem. If your team would like assistance from the Bug
Squad or the Documentation Team in some ideas for your Global Jam please
do not hesitate to get in touch.

I would like to emphasize that the Documentation Team is currently one
of the smallest in the community which means we always have lots of work
that contributors can help with that will be very valuable to Ubuntu
Users. Better yet there are lots of good resources for getting started
on bitesize bug work.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad

--