Coming up with another term for Approved LoCo Teams - Discussion

Bhavani Shankar R bhavi at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 9 16:29:21 UTC 2013

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Neil Oosthuizen <nlsthzn at gmail.com> wrote:
> In the sense that the current approved loco's would be known as "recognized"
> loco's... as in "recognized" by Canonical (or the Ubuntu Community) for
> sustained contributions as a loco. But like I said, not to fragment the
> discussion anymore, just something that occurred to me.

Thanks Niel for your response. Its perfectly fine I think as the
community and the LoCo council would welcome inputs from all.

So, Dont you think it would be a bit hard if we say that a loco team
is unrecognised when a loco team has just started to contribute,
organising events and spreading ubuntu with a goal of getting approved
eventually find the word a bit demotivating?

Regards,

--
Bhavani Shankar
Ubuntu Developer       |  www.ubuntu.com