Automating Team Reports (was Re: Coming up with another term for Approved LoCo Teams - Discussion)

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Fri Feb 8 21:08:25 UTC 2013

* Chris Johnston (chrisjohnston at ubuntu.com) wrote:
> Craig,
>
> At one point there was work being done on a team reporting system [1].
> Please feel free to pick it up and start developing on it. I suspect
> though that you may not want it completely integrated in LTP as I
> think other groups/teams may be interested in using it.

Hi Chris,

What I'd rather have is a process that is able to discern the activity
of a group via the LTP rather than having to file team reports that
essentially say the same thing.

Example:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-michigan/events/history

vs.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MichiganTeam/TeamReports/

I don't want to build another place to put in team information; I want
to better use the tools we have. :)