Coming up with another term for Approved LoCo Teams - Discussion

Bhavani Shankar R bhavi at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 8 02:57:19 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:02 AM, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:

> My preference is for "Canonical Supported" and "Active". Activity can be
> automatically seen from the loco teams website and Canonical's support
> can be dished our with whatever metrics they'd like.
>
> It also allows for other groups to support communities. Which would be
> helpful, since more local business helping support our groups would
> provide us with things impossible anywhere else.

Hello Martin,

Thanks for coming up with the Active word but is it something like
those locoteams which are active and get approved by the LoCo council
will end up in the sponsored list and yet to be approved teams fall in
a  not so active category?.

If so, Active would sound a bit hard I guess as I go with what Randall
said, LoCo teams which are not yet approved and are in the pipeline
for future approval tend to have some amount of activity working
towards getting approved IMHO.

Just a thought.

Regards,

--