Coming up with another term for Approved LoCo Teams - Discussion

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Thu Feb 7 09:06:37 UTC 2013

On 07/02/13 07:22, Jared Norris wrote:

> My personal preference would be "sponsored". When I thought about it what
> Canonical's main reason for evaluating teams regularly to give them a label
> was, I came to the conclusion it was to ensure the most appropriate
> distribution of the limited resources available. Active teams are the
> better resourced as they're the ones currently putting in the effort,
> therefore they are sponsored.
>
> I could be making an incorrect assumption about Canonical's motives for
> requesting the bi-annual review, in which case feel free to let me know.

I'm not sure why you thought it was Canonical's motives for the
reapproval, it's not it came from the community discussions that it was
a good idea as a health check to see how loco teams were doing, it's
also part of the duties/role of the loco council to review this.

cheers

Laura

--
Laura Czajkowski