DVD news

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Mon Apr 22 14:21:23 UTC 2013

On 21/04/13 12:20, Laura Czajkowski wrote:
> On 21/04/13 07:41, YoBoY wrote:
>> Le 21/04/2013 01:37, José Antonio Rey a écrit :
>>> I think you guys are mentioning the official artwork that is released
>>> that cycle. Maybe that will still be produced, or am I wrong?
>>>
>> That's the problem, nothing said about this artwork.
>>
>> YoBoY
>>

> I've no idea either but I'll ask on Monday and someone in the design
> team may know.
>

> Laura

Aloha

Having spoken to some of the design folks this morning , there is
currently no plans for any deign work to be done except for an LTS. So
am hoping here the community could use this as a chance to show case
their design and creativity. Marcus in design has said he will create a
brief,  who will do it, some examples of work done before that has been
completed and then design can be submitted and feedback given.

If folks want to take part and share this information to their teams
that would be great, the design folks hang out in #ubuntu-design and
hopefully this way we will have some excellent designs to use as CD
sleeves so people can distribute any CD they create.

thanks

Laura

--
Laura Czajkowski