Ubuntu Moscow LoCo

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 16:00:03 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-04-02 at 22:41 -0700, Jono Bacon wrote:
> and I worry at times that our requirements around approval or
> meeting a certain criteria can stand in the way of teams being active.

It's higher than it needs to be for certain resources.

> If we reject them because they don't fit our criteria

Criteria are broad at the moment. This gives teams less structure around
what the should do to support Ubuntu. But various ideas on what to do
have become the de-jur standard and semi-integrated into the tests.

> we should let them post their blog posts to loco.ubuntu.com

Make - "Default to permissive and restrict only when needed in specific
cases."

> before anything brews any further.

broils, you're the meat guy. I think there might be a few brewers on the
list ;-)

Martin,