Community Help Wiki

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 24 05:43:57 UTC 2012

Hello Doc Team,

As we approach the release of Quetzal I wanted to remind everyone of an
excellent opportunity to get a contribution in which is the Community
Help Wiki ( https://help.ubuntu.com/community) there are plenty of
articles that can use updating to both in the text and visuals and if
you would like you can go there search for applications you are familiar
with and make sure they are updated for 12.10.

I am CC'ing LoCo Contacts so they can encourage new contributors of this
opportunity to get involved.

--
Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com