Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 282

mail at marcusmoeller.ch mail at marcusmoeller.ch
Wed Sep 12 22:49:01 UTC 2012

Hi again.

At least the list overview declares it very clearly: ubuntu-news - 'Interesting news for Ubuntu users and developers'.

But anyhow, if there are so many ppl out there who are not willed to subscribe to the list that is dedicated to that topic, but like to be informed through this list instead, I got to handle it on my own.

Greets