Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 282

Laura Czajkowski laura at lczajkowski.com
Wed Sep 12 18:59:12 UTC 2012

On 12/09/12 19:56, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Hi all.
>

>> I think it's a great form of news for locoteams, many members pass this
>> news onto their members, others get ideas from the postings and even
>> better still, some get involved and help out with UWN which benefits
>> everyone. So I am glad Lyz posts here with the UWN updates and hope she
>> continues!
> There is a separate list available for that:
>
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-news/
>
> I would like to suggest to everyone who is interested in UWN to subscribe to that list. Please don't post the announcements here.
>
> Thanks
> Marcus

Marcus,

This is the locoteams mailing list, we ask loocteams to subscribe here
to get news to share with their teams,  it's what this list is for, so
if Lyz or anyone from UWN is kind enough to post here so we have the
information to hand it should be welcomed.  As I said earlier, it's also
a good way to get volunteers to help out with UWN.  It's also never been
an issue before.

Regards

Laura