12.04 release

Rodrigo Rodriguez roirobo at ubuntu.org.ni
Thu May 17 15:54:29 UTC 2012

Hi,  Here in Nicaragua the cd's have arrived yesterday, but they are
retained at the customs office because they believe they are not a gift, as
we usually do here.  Is it possible that Canonical can send a letter
specifying that the cd's are not for marketing?

Regards,

2012/5/17 Ubuntu Shipit <info en shipit.ubuntu.com>

> Hi All,
>
> Just wanted to email an update. As I can see from the shipping reports a
> lot of teams should have received their packs already, some packs are
> still in transit so please be patient. If there are any teams that have
> not submitted their request for packs please do so via the online form
> (https://forms.canonical.com/lococd/)
>
> If you are still awaiting your CD packs and are concerned that your
> request form was denied then please feel free to send me a email too
> info en shipit.ubuntu.com so I am able to check your application.
>
> Thanks
> Jas

Rodrigo Rodríguez
http://mundonomada.info
__
Prohibido prohibir. La libertad empieza con una prohibición.
*
*
Linux user # 471524 | Ubuntu user # 23047
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Nomada