Media Request from PC retailer

Charles Profitt indigo196 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 26 15:47:55 UTC 2012

Quick thoughts off the top of my head.

I think this should likely be taken on a case by case basis...

The purpose of the CDs is to expose people to Ubuntu... and giving them to a local retailer would assist with that.

At the same time we do not want a retailer to depend on 'free' Ubuntu CDs for ever... but perhaps as a starter so they can determine viability would be good.

Perhaps offer to hold an event at their location as well if they are interested.

Charles